Monday, May 10, 2010

May's Make and Take Pages

Okay girls....Here are our four pages for the May make and take. Wanted to provide you with the color paper and photo spots. You are welcome to bring whatever you want to work on. You do not have to do these pages. This is just what I will have out for you. Please RSVP one more time and let me get a final head count. You are welcome to stay as late or early hehehee as you want Friday. Dean will be at the Fire Department so I have no time limit. Plan to come and hang out. See you this Friday....May 14th at six...... if you can not come please get your order to me before then. I will post everyone's months this weekend after we draw. Have a wonderful week.........





This page turned out cute but couldn't get a picture close enough. I added Crystal Effects to the cupcakes so they look real and YUMMY. You will love this stuff.



No comments:

Post a Comment